You may do it through Nuget. I removed all other download sources just to make it easy for us to manage...
PM> Install-Package NidoFramework
If you have any issues please post a question so that we will quickly answer to help you resolve the issue..
- .Net Framework 4.0, or later
- Visual Studio 2012, or later
- Obviously some windows OS
- Audit Trail need to have the correct old and new values when update operations are tracking. Currently the system does not keep track of the old values, when objects are updating.
- Update the Entity framework version to the one that comes with Visual Studio 2012. This should be quite straight forward I guess. - DONE
- Further test the Product environment system testing mode with the Virtual Database configuration. - DONE